The Marketing & Communications Intern, working with the Marketing Department, will report directly to the Vice President, Marketing & Communications, and will contribute to the overall execution of performance within the marketing team. The Marketing & Communications Intern will assist in the company’s integrated marketing communications goals and foster effective communications with internal and external parties.
An ideal candidate has strong organizational, writing, editing, and communication skills, is detail oriented, creative, computer savvy, reliable, and ambitious. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and social media; experience in Adobe Photoshop and other graphics software is a plus. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate PowerPoint presentations, make edits.
• Provide administrative support for the Marketing Department, including filing, hard copy production, materials organization, and other tasks as determined by the Vice President, Marketing & Communications.
• Proofread website materials, PowerPoint presentations, blog posts, articles, and other materials as needed.
• Assist in community engagement by making regular updates to our social media vehicles including Facebook, Twitter, and our blogs.
• Assist in copywriting needed for our press releases, website, e-mails, news, white papers, etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• College Classes and/or Bachelor’s Degree
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS