As a Patient Account Representative in a high volume call center environment, you will utilize your exceptional telephone, customer service, and problem solving skills to assist patients in resolving their hospital accounts and to collect payment. You will identify issues and research alternative insurance or payment options, while navigating and updating various patient accounting systems.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an emphasis on customer service.
- Computer proficiency and strong keyboard skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to simultaneously interact with the patient while updating appropriate systems.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in collections/customer service.
- Hours: 12pm-9pm Mon-Thurs., 8am - 5pm Fridays, and rotating Saturday shift 9-1
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior health care background is a plus!
Our success story is due to the quality of our people and our commitment to exceptional customer service. HBCS is a leader in health care receivables management providing electronic billing, insurance follow-up, and self-pay recovery services to hospitals and healthcare providers throughout the U.S. With employees in operating locations in Delaware and Massachusetts, our skilled and dedicated team delivers quality, value-added services utilizing advanced technology and specialized expertise.
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability benefits
- Tuition assistance program
- Retirement savings plan
- Generous paid vacation time allowance
To take the first step in a career with HBCS please apply directly on our company website at www.hbcs.org
HBCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer