Team Leader - Corporate Services Operations-13004345
This position is responsible for leading a group of 15-17 Customer Care Relationship Professionals who are responsible for providing servicing to our Global Corporate Card customers. Coach and develop a team to drive Relationship Care® to ensure inquiries and transactions are handled professionally, in accordance with company policies, procedures, service level agreements and legislative requirements.
Fully accountable for meeting performance metrics that support customer and employee satisfaction while maintaining shareholder value. Provide frequent feedback and direction to staff by assessing skill levels and overall readiness. Encourage and support a customer-focused and consultative environment while driving business results by means of effective process improvement, change management and employee development. Act as a conduit for communication to ensure direct reports are well informed about issues that affect them and their customers. Accountable for service and quality in support of Corporate accounts. The ideal candidate will interact closely with high-profile external clients, internal customers that manage the client relationship, and with the CCP to develop win-win solutions for all involved.
The successful candidate will be able to provide leadership in situations when the goal is not always clearly defined and will require strong collaboration with peers to meet business objectives.
* Minimum 2+ years of leadership experience developing and coaching a professional staff.
* Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated follow-up, coaching and conflict resolution skills.
* Demonstrated excellence in relationship leadership and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain rapport at multiple levels
* Ability to analyze situations, negotiate and make decisions in a fast paced environment
* This individual is results oriented, demonstrates enthusiasm, resilience and a will to win attitude
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally as well as in writing
* Ability to drive continuous process improvements and handle multiple priorities
* Demonstrated analytical thinker, problem solver and decision maker.
* Must be available to work any shift Monday – Friday 5A – 6P.
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
American Express - 15 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...