Mortgage trade support role requires the individual to support the mortgage cash and derivative desk in various trade functions. These functions include daily reconciliation of trading activity, daily resolution of trade and settlement breaks and ad hoc requests. The role also requires work on various projects to improve current processes so the candidate should be able to communicate the needs of the Middle Office to Technology. Attention to detail and problem solving skills are important in this role as many of these attributes are used on a daily basis. The support role deals with many time sensitive issues so the candidate should be able to work quickly, and accurately in various situations.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Derivative knowledge a plus.
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...