TITLE: Senior Web Developer
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Anticipated Award Date: March 2013
DURATION: Full time
The overall scope to support future enhancements and electronic forms, perform review and testing management, coordinate activities with the agency's hosting provider and provide Tier 2/3 support This is an exciting and highly visible position working in a premier government agency located Washington, D.C.
Key Roles/Job Duties:
- Minimum of 8 years of software development experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of .Net experience.
- Experience with development using SharePoint 2010.
- Experience with WCF.
- Experience with Cryptography
- Special Requirement: The candidate selected for this position will need to help prepare and present an Orals presentation to the customer.
- Education: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science plus 7 years experience
MAR, Incorporated - 17 months ago