The Technology Specialist focuses on accelerating the adoption of RedHat products and solutions in each of our customer segments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Sales - Drive sales revenue, gross profit and growth metrics
- Channel - Execute marketing plans
- Solution Development - Contribute to the development of service offerings
- Provide technical specialist support according to rules of engagement
- Contribute to proposal development and review
- Contribute to the development of sales assets
- Participate in sales training
- Deliver a specified number of wins, case studies and references
- Develop and maintain relationships with the technical sales teams with partners and vendors
- Maintain knowledge of solution trends and roadmaps
- Development and contribution to intellectual property including toolsets, whitepapers, methodologies, case studies, etc.
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent.
- Five years of large - scale, enterprise - class planning, design, implementation and support experience.
- Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics and business value selling.
- Account Management and Prioritization Excellence: Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills. Effectively accelerates opportunity pipeline with predictable business results that exceed revenue targets.
- Able to handle many projects / customer engagements simultaneously.
- Able to identify and focus on priorities while appropriately setting expectations with customers, colleagues and manager.
- Communication excellence through written and oral communications. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Sales Teamwork: High degree of collaboration with multiple sales personnel. Involve appropriate resources to ensure win and success of projects. Demonstrate judgment in the engagement of those resources.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration with virtual teams, cross-functional groups and with complex problems to solve.
- Demonstrated intellectual property development. For example, whitepapers, template deliverables, solutions, case studies, etc.
- Project oversight responsibilities, management and technical leadership and Engineer mentoring experience preferred.
- Advanced level technical certifications or equivalent preferred.
- Three to Five years of experience with RedHat solutions.
CDW - 8 months ago
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare. Ranked No. 31 on Forbes’ list of...