The Front End Developer (FED) is responsible for producing standards-compliant sites and web applications crafted with XHTML. Your knowledge of POSH, Web Standards, web accessibility, markup languages, scripting, basic graphic design, and communication skills will be used to assemble websites, CMS templates, application interfaces for ISITE Clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build highly responsive front end web applications using the latest techniques amongst a team of exceptional designers / developers.
- Adhere to and collaborate on style guides and interaction specifications
- Collaborate with client and project teams to develop clean, highly functional user interfaces.
- Candidates for this position must have a genuine interest in the latest technological developments in web development.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability
- Experience in Front end web development
- Talent for producing professional web presentations and clean, organized code
- Drive for customer satisfaction
Education and/or Experience:
- Contribute concepts to site launch with a knowledge of development and testing
- Work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
Skills, Knowledge and abilities:
- A portfolio/samples demonstrating clean and compliant code
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technology and/or equivalent experience
ISITE Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 1-3 years of experience with Subversion, experience with CMS applications
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3.
- Supports front end development tasks for projects,
- Works with team to offer technical solutions that help meet business objectives.
- Collaborates with Interactive Designers to derive solutions and ensure designs are executed effectively for the medium.
- Works with Back End Developers to identify solutions and ensure end-to-end project completion.
ISITE Design Inc, - 14 months ago