Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating
shelved product, setting up displays, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage
to the sales floor. Sales responsibilities and customer contact are incidental and not a significant role for this position. Position may
be part or full-time.
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work
period; as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products. It may require pre-employment
physical capability evaluation.
This job has some special requirements. You must possess a private drivers license, undergo drug screening, pass an employment test, pass a physical examination and undergo a reference or security check.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in accounts assigned by supervisor
- Utilize promotional material (signs, banners) in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at store level
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
inventory, or stocking aisles and shelves)
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (for example, understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and
truck/dolly and/or breakdown)
- Moving products within a store (for example, safely stacking and moving products on equipment such as a u-boat, hand
Michigan Talent - 3 years ago