The Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing the staff of Scheduled Specialist, Equipment Route Planners, Parts room personnel, and Settlement Clerks. Oversees the work of employees and ensures compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and department procedures within the area of supervision and can implement changes to policy procedure and practices on very short notice. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Management of staff to include coaching and development, and championing staff suggestions
- Monitor process compliance by analyzing and trending processes of field service data as presented in ClickAnalyze
- Communication with the Field Support Manager
- Contributes to, participates in and assists the training coordinator in the team effort of training, development and evaluation of new personnel, cross training of experienced personnel and the continuing training of all personnel.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Two to three years experience in customer support required.
- One to two years supervision experience or job related experience required.
- Must have and understanding of the principles and practices of assigning and reviewing the work of others.
- Knowledge of Route Optimization Tools a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 14 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...