McGladrey is looking for a dynamic Senior Associate to join our growing tax team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 years experience working in a public accounting firm with current tax experience
- Thorough understanding of country club industry
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Naples
State : FL
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : SEMC8445
McGladrey - 2 years ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...