Clearance Level Needed: Secret
ManTech Technical Services Group has established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology, providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, key Department of Defense and Federal Agency customers. We invite you to consider becoming a member of our International ManTech Team.
Researches, plans, designs and develops new applications for electro-mechanical equipment and systems. Reviews contractor's standards, specifications and other documentation to determine mechanical engineering requirements. Designs or reviews simple mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, ventilation and/or instrumentation systems using analytical and investigative methods and techniques to ensure systems meet required specifications. Gathers and correlates basic data and performs routine engineering research and development assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests in order to develop new applications or upgrade existing hardware. Guides and assists technicians in fabrication and installation of simple mechanical and related equipment and routine systems in order to ensure conformance of product and systems with engineering design and customer specifications. May evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate malfunctions or improve equipment or system function. May review and correct drawings to ensure that products are in accordance with proper engineering techniques and specifications. Tasks may require physical abilities.
Security Requirements: Active Secret
- 8+ years of related experience
- Proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
- Preferred areas of experience may be with light or heavy duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, ground systems, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
- Maintenance support includes operations, system troubleshooting, engineering, design, installation, analysis, maintenance and repair of U.S. systems and subsystems to component level.
- Proficient with a variety of hand tools, diagnostic tools, power tools, multi-meters.
- Effectively applies industry and/or military standard troubleshooting procedures to isolate faulty system components.
- Prior training and/or maintenance experience on systems preferable
- Qualify for a corporate VISA travel card.
- Pre-employment Drug Screening
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information. More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Tactical support systems, heavy equipment mechanic
CareerRookie.com - 12 months ago
ManTech International Corporation (ManTech) is a provider of technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for...