Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is seeking talented individual for the position of Project Coordinator - GRA. The Government Relations and Advocacy (GRA) Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of events, projects and logistics in support of all aspects of the work of the Government Relations and Advocacy department of Habitat for Humanity International.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Supporting all aspects of World Habitat Day campaign, including global messaging coordination, development of online and offline resources, relationship building with external stakeholders, including sponsors and partners.
• Managing and supporting all advocacy aspects of the Carter Work Project, including host site support, coordination of materials development and messaging, and coordination within HFHI and GRA.
• Providing significant management and support to Habitat's annual legislative conference.
• Providing back-up support for other members of the Government Relations and Advocacy when additional capacity is needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 year related experience
• Excellent writing, communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to independently draft business correspondence, letters, general memos, fact sheets and other written materials
• Extensive knowledge of computer applications and programs, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and the Internet
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision with initiative to accept assignments and to act independently to accomplish them
• Bilingual skills in a commonly used foreign language are preferred
Candidates please cut and paste your cover letter and resume as one document into our applicant tracking system, when applying.
Habitat offers opportunities to work in many different areas such as Resource Development, Communications, Finance, Administration, Human...