Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers through ecommerce and online tools. Retail partners include Kroger, Brookshire's, ShopRite, Lowes Food Stores, Big Y, Food Lion and more than 130 other leading grocery chains. MWG also has the largest online grocery-advertising network, attracting advertisers such as Kellogg's, Unilever, Nestle, P&G and 200+ other leading brands. Located in the historic Champlain Mill in Winooski, Vermont, MWG employs more than 180 professionals from diverse backgrounds, including database and development, customer service, web design, sales, marketing, graphic design, and account management. MWG is consistently ranked among the fastest growing companies in Vermont and is proud to employ the most energetic and dynamic team in the area.
MWG is recruiting for a Digital Applications Analyst who will work as part of a larger team and serve as a subject matter expert within Retail Operations. This role will function as an internal escalation point for the customer support call center and will be required to analyze and trouble shoot escalated problem reports. Additionally, this role will act as a liaison between Operations, DBA, Systems and Development teams as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Call Center to augment in depth problem report analysis.
- Subject matter expert on the MWG applications: Plan2Gro, Order Ready and Shop2Gro.
- Stay current on the evolution of the MWG applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with production applications.
- Document troubleshooting steps preformed and escalates as needed.
- Assist in designing and deploying updates for client processing issues.
- Monitor and report on the daily health of MWG applications.
- Identify solutions and make process recommendations that contribute to continuous improvement.
- Participate as a domain expert resource.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Demonstrated web based application understanding and strong user interface design skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MSSQL.
- Strong troubleshooting and issue evaluation skills.
- E xcellent writing, modeling, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract low level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution.
- Evidence of leadership competencies including team building, self-confidence, results orientation and interpersonal skills.
Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers...