The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible for innovating and developing custom technology-based solutions that focus on the performance needs and results specific to an organization. The SE brings very deep technical skills and a strong understanding of the industry, including experience with federal government clients. Specific skills and responsibilities include the following:
- Analyzes client environment and needs to evaluate the technological approach to produce the best learning and performance impact for the specific engagement.
- Innovates learning and training solutions with high interactivity and advanced complexity, including simulation- and game-based performance support tools and products
- Collaborates closely with the Performance Solutions Architect on analysis, design, and solution formulation activities to come up with the optimal quality and quantity of technological enablement for a specific solution
- Guides and mentors Content Engineers, supports Artist/Animators, and communicates with the Performance Solutions Team in implementing creative designs
- Optimizes innovative processes, systems, and tools to increase the quality of learning solutions while maximizing efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- The SE has an undergraduate degree in a technical field, such as computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering, plus a minimum of eight years of industry experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ninx Technologies, LLC - 10 months ago