Job Description - Technical Analyst - Software (13677) |
Technical Analyst - Software - Job Number: 13677
Technical Analysts are part of the QAS Technical Support team and are responsible for supporting and installing our products for our customers. In this entry level position the Support Analyst will receive training on QAS products and have the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of technology ranging from CRM databases to customer facing websites.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Software support and troubleshooting of customized solutions using QAS products
- Subject Matter Expert on specific technologies and strong knowledge of QAS products
- Collaboration with Sales to demonstrate QAS products to prospects
- Collaboration with the Customer Retention team to help secure renewals
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, analytical, well presented, articulate and confident. They will have a positive outlook and a demonstrated curiosity about a variety of software environments.
Other requirements include:
QAS opened its operations in the United States in 2000 and has experienced double digit growth annually since its inception and is projected to continue this growth this year. With over 1,700 customers across the US between our offices in Boston, San Francisco, and New York, we are seeking talented individuals to help us sustain and surpass this level of success.
- College degree, major in technical field not required, but preferred
- General understanding of technology such as web sites, networking, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work non-standard business hours as required
- A full and valid driver's license and must be eligible to work in the United States
Acquired by Experian in 2004, QAS is a market leader in address management and data integrity solutions and is currently a $159 million international operation with over 10,000 customers worldwide. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand our employees have the chance to experience different career opportunities all over the world.
Being a subsidiary of Experian allows our employees to grow and develop with the spirit of an entrepreneurial organization while enjoying the benefits of a larger corporate company. Our benefits including competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer matched 401k plan to help you save for retirement, even free and discounted benefits including tax free commuter passes and free credit monitoring.
Job : Customer Service
Primary Location : United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : 08-Mar-13, 9:44:35 AM
Brand : QAS
Experian - 17 months ago
Experian Information Solutions, also known as Experian Americas, is the US-based arm of global credit reporting agency Experian plc....