Exciting opportunity with a growing healthcare IT company with a distinctive workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing Services. Our company provides end-to-end revenue cycle management for our clients using our state-of-the-art product. DocuTAP offers great benefits and a casual work environment.
Do you have experience in source code version control or release engineering? If so, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you in our software engineering group. Read the job description below and send us your resume if your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Manage source code repository; administer source code and build servers for several software projects
- Manage the progression of code through multiple development and test environments
- Manage the build process, troubleshoot build problems and facilitate resolution
- Create and maintain source code branches, code merges, etc.
- Champion build and source code management best practices to facilitate parallel development and code sharing
- Design, implement and maintain automation around the source code management and build processes focusing on development team efficiencies, quality and code integrity
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership to other team members in leveraging SCM tools, processes and best practices
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms; this includes client and server install scripts and build and release automation scripts.
- Follow and enhance existing SDLC processes and release procedures
- Deep-rooted experience with multiple main stream source code management systems (eg. SVN, ClearCase, Mercurial, GitHub, TFS)
- Application developer experience a plus
- Strong understanding of the complete SDLC for multiple application types (web, mobile, desktop, client/server, etc.)
- Experience with industry standard best practices around configuration management (i.e. CMM, ITIL, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- Excellent organization and time management skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player and have a positive attitude
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events