The Dannon Company in White Plains has an exciting opportunity to join a talked-about brand while kick starting your Marketing career!
The Brand Analyst will support the Light & Fit brand team by leading analysis for the brand and will be responsible for brand budgeting and forecasting.
In this role, you will be accountable for:
- Analyzing and synthesizing consumer and customer data. Building recommendations for brand growth (leverage syndicated data, shipment reports, consumer data, market research, etc) with guidance and input from manager.
- Developing brand forecasting - short term and long term with guidance and input from manager.
- Managing brand budget - accurately plan and track brand A&P spending. Ensuring cross functional communication related to budget process: finance, SAP coordinator, external agencies, etc
- Leading cross functional teams on specific projects - i.e. packaging changes, sales material development
The ideal candidate will have:
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- 1-2 years related work experience, CPG preferred, but at least 1 relevant marketing internship required, CPG preferred
- Strong data analysis capabilities and synthesis skills (high level of expertise with excel)
- The ability to work well and lead in a cross functional environment
- Budget management experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and be detail oriented
- High energy and drive to succeed while working independently
- A passion for executing with excellence
The Dannon Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 14 months ago