This position is responsible to provide quality Occupational Therapy services to patients and families in the home setting in accordance with state licensure laws, professional standards and ethics within guidelines of agency standards, policies and procedures and coordinates care with all disciplines involved.
This is a PAY PER VISIT position that will be compensated $45.72 or $52.00 per visit credit depending upon years of rehab experience. Shift differentials and mileage reimbursement available.
- Valid/current Occupational Therapy License in the state in which you practice.
- Ability to access the Internet or a phone line to transfer patient files twice a day.
- Current driver's license, insured, reliable transportation and acceptable driving record to comply with the policies and procedures maintaining insurability of Intermountain Healthcare (less than 75 points within the last 36 month time frame)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Speaking, Standing, Squatting/KneelingPreferred Qualifications, Ability to lift/transfer patients independently
- Previous Rehab experience
- Previous Home Health experience
- Computerized documentation experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...