Hazard Community and Technical College invites applications for our full time 10 month faculty position for Biology. Potential candidates should have experience and knowledge related to anatomy and physiology, general biology and other related topics.
- Plans and carries out instruction, instructional activities and prepares learning materials.
- Provides instruction to students in the particular area of anatomy and physiology, general biology and other related topics.
- Prepares lesson plans (as needed) and maintains records and reports on student attainment, attendance/activity and progress.
- Involvement in curriculum development and assessment activities.
- Conducts internal and external service, and values lifelong learning through continuous self improvement and professional development.
Master's degree with 18 graduate hours in the discipline from an accredited association.
Teaching experience desired, preferably at the community college level.
NOTE: In addition to submitting the online application form, please upload the following:
cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts for all college coursework and three letters of recommendation.