Are you seeking a challenging healthcare position with a strong, growing company? You have come to the right place! It's Better @ Medcor!
Medcor is currently looking for a Medical Assistant to provide first-quality clinical administrative care in an employer based clinic setting in Bend, Oregon. The clinic performs basic primary and urgent care in addition to treating work place injuries. This is a per diem opportunity, no guaranteed hours. This is a great opportunity to earn additional pay and work occasional shifts on "as needed" or PRN basis. Shift hours would be Monday - Saturday.
Medcor is a national provider of on-site occupational health & safety services. We employ both clinical staff and corporate professionals across the country in non-traditional settings. We offer an upbeat, team-oriented work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
At Medcor we embrace a set of simple practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. Here is what we practice and believe in:
To really be there for another person whether it is a customer, coworker, family or a friend;
• Choose your attitude and celebrate each day by making the best of every moment!;
• Playing at work creates an atmosphere that your job more enjoyable, energizes the creativity and problem solving;
• Recognize each other from your heart and make a positive impact on people you work with and meet;
• Better your wellbeing through our Wellness Program which includes multitude of resources to enjoy benefits of good health;
• Better Us! We believe in teamwork and helping one another, which in turn assures the success of our organizations as a whole and empowers our associates to grow and succeed in their careers with Medcor.
Previous work experience in customer service or as an administrative assistant. Previous work history in a clinical setting is preferred (clinic, medical practice, hospital).
Medical assistant or equivalent clinical training from a certified medical assistant program is required. CMA or RMA certifications are required.
Experienced at working in an office environment. Strong telephone and organizational skills. Communication, honesty and maintainance of good interpersonal skills to build trust with patients, physicians, Medcor staff and Medcor’s retail store partners are necessary.
Customer service, organizationional skills and computer literacy are required.
The duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
•Greet and register patients
•Gather insurance information
•Perform inventory of supplies and equipment
Individuals who receive an offer of employment from Medcor will be required to undergo a drug test and a criminal background check. Medcor offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Medcor, Inc. - 19 months ago