This role supports the Equity Capital Markets and Mortgage Back security desks for all syndicate deals and trades. The mission is to ensure all deals are handled professionally and clients (both internal and external) needs and expectations are met.
Set up New Issue deals for MBS / ABS/ Corporate and Equity Products with DTC / Euroclear / Clearstream
Interact with TMG’s / Middle office / R&D / Treasury
- Secure funding for all settlement
- Manage all details for pre-settlement / settlement day i.e. wire invoices, R&D, Broker Dealer setup @ Chase, Issue's balanced etc.
- Process People Soft Journals
- Review Vista Reports for breaks
- Review Intellimatch for FOL1 / DSU1 / DSU2 accounts
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Able to perform in high-pressure environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & commitment)
- Effective communication ability (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Outlook
- MS Access or Excel database tracking
- Good time management skills
- Ability to learn and train others
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- IB Operations experience preferred
- 4 Year Degree required, Business Major preferred
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.
Credit Suisse - 19 months ago