Job Posting Title
Government Account Manager - Aurora, CO
Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions.
Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels.
As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
Here you’ll flourish in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where success is rewarded. Using our unparalleled value proposition, the Account Manager will be responsible for developing long lasting partnerships with customers to supply and manage their MRO procurement. Working within a local, multi-million dollar territory, you’ll spend more time with clients and less time traveling. Account Managers also have resources like an expert team of product support representatives who consult with you and your customers to discuss specific product lines, professional training and development programs, and our world-class e-commerce site that provides the cutting-edge technology and efficiency our customers both require and expect of us.
Our most successful sales professionals possess a tenacious desire to win and have the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost effective solutions that impact our customers’ bottom line.
Grainger is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of three years of proven, successful experience in B to B outside sales with an emphasis on Public Secton and Government accounts.
- Possess the business acumen to position the Grainger solution as a strategic advantage for our customers.
- Account Managers must be able to clearly articulate business drivers, balance sheets, and total cost of ownership concepts with executives and decision makers.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each organization in the territory.
- Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Strong process discipline, ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop territory revenue.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is highly desired, but not required.
W.W. Grainger - 19 months ago