Swank Audio Visuals is a fast-growing company that provides professional audio visual equipment rental, set-up and customer support services for memorable, high-quality event productions. And we're actively expanding our Operations division with experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerks who have what it takes to amplify our efforts and their careers.
You're hands-on and tech-savvy, but you're just as focused when it comes to customer service. Take your customer service experience to the next level in the world of hospitality. You have earned the opportunity to support high-end events in world-class resorts and hotels. Here at Swank Audio Visuals there is no limit to what you can achieve.
Routes and receives all shipping and receiving items for hotel’s guest and banquet floor by performing the following duties;
receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Inserts items into containers.
- Post weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Routes items to departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates hand truck or pallet jack to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Enters shipping charges into computer system.
- Pulls “Daily Distribution Report” and delivers to hotel’s accounting department.
- Wraps, ties, or places materials in envelopes, boxes, or other containers.
- Stamps, types, or writes addresses on packaged materials.
- Forwards packages by mail, messenger, or through message center.
- Keeps records of materials sent.
You can make big things happen at Swank. Where our work is challenging, our reputation is strong, and our people are some of the best in the business! Attractive benefits and earning potential provided.
Swank Audio Visuals - 14 months ago
Swank Audio Visuals has been committed to the training of highly skilled technicians for the service of our in-house clients within San Dieg...