We are a custom rubber products manufacturing company that produces products for local, national and world-wide customers. We have been satisfying our customers for over 25 years.
Join our team and be successful with us!
We are looking for a full time rubber process engineer. You must be a hands-on person that is capable of working in a fast paced, job-shop environment. Great attitude is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years rubber process experience
- Thorough understanding of molding methods (compression, transfer, injection, over molding)
- Knowledge of rubber to metal bonding techniques and troubleshooting
- Thorough knowledge of production systems
- Solid modeling experience preferred – ideally SolidWorks
- BSME or BSChE required
- Understanding of ISO9001 quality requirements
- Troubleshooting process problems on the manufacturing floor
- Process improvements to increase yield and improve cycle times
- New tooling review
- New process development for injection, compression and transfer molding
- Fixture design and procurement
- Coordination of tooling repair/refurbishment
- Coaching/training of production people in best practices
Benefit package includes paid vacation and holiday time, medical, dental, life & long- term disability insurances package, 401k and Company profit share plan, tuition reimbursement and volunteer pay.
- Current resume
- Salary requirements