Information Technology (IT), a division of Enterprise Holdings, extends beyond traditional technology to provide powerful solutions and systems to support our world-wide business operation. Our talented workforce delivers the tools necessary to meet the demands of our customers and our business. Our platforms and strategic business focus helps drive our growth and enhance our level of customer service. Our relationship with our business is hands on and offers our workforce the opportunity to apply some of the latest technology in the market.
The Operations Engineering & Support team is responsible for 24x7 event, escalated incident and problem management of business solutionsand their software and hardware infrastructures. The team works within a fast paced, dynamic environment where the ability to prioritize and work multiple critical events concurrently is required. The Operations Engineering & Support team supports over 7,000 branches, 75,000 worldwide employees and multiple data centers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead quality reviews and analysis.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement in the staff in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of the maintenance, administration, and support of our business solutions and infrastructure.
- Maintain and execute plans to deliver quality services and process optimization and report progress regularly.
- Ensure the staff has the knowledge, skills, capacity and motivation required to deliver outstanding service.
- Focus on delivering high level of customer service and quickly resolve issues.
- Direct activities regarding personnel management including career planning, technical/professional development, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, performance and salary reviews.
- Develop, deliver, and exceed all performance targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing a professional staff
- 3+ years of experience managing an enterprise-class support and maintenance function
- Demonstrated customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including good listening skills
- Knowledge and experiencing implementing ITIL functions including incident, problem and change management
Taking care of people. That’s what working at Enterprise Holdings is all about. And how we’ve become the largest transportation...