Please submit your resume to this posting for consideration!
What: FISERV CUSTOMER SERVICE ONSITE JOB FAIR (walk- ins welcome!)
When: Two upcoming events! Please feel free to attend either event:
Where: 6000 Perimeter Drive, Dublin, OH 43017
- Tuesday December 4th from 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday December 12th from 3:00pm-7:00pm
Please ensure you bring a copy of your resume to the job fair and come dressed for success!
(Candidate will complete computer assessments & interview; please allow 2 hours to be here)
Schedules: 9:30am-6:00pm. All schedules require working one weekend day. 6% language differential will apply to all hours and 12% shift differential will apply to weekend hours!
Paid training 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday for approximately 5 weeks.
Class starting on Monday January 14, 2013
Under direct supervision, resolve customer inquiries received via phone, email, or claim. Diagnose, resolve, and communicate resolution.
to customer inquiries.
- Deliver consistently excellent customer service over the phone and in writing.
- Navigate systems, procedures, and other resources to provide accurate and timely resolution
them to the satisfaction of the company, the sponsor, and the subscriber.
- Research and diagnose customer disputes, and identify the most efficient means to resolve
performance, customer satisfaction, and service level goals.
- Provide flexible assistance through cross-training and support to meet and exceed
customers and meets all internal expectations.
- Provide follow up as needed on customer inquiries to ensure resolution satisfies our
- Document problem resolution and customer contact.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- One year customer service experience and/or one year call center experience required.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, and Internet Explorer required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with keyboarding and phone required
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Must be able to sit, answer phone calls and use a computer for long periods of time.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.