ASG is a recognized innovator in enterprise IT software solutions and has been optimizing 85 percent of the world’s most complex IT organizations for more than 25 years. With over 1,300 employees and presence in over 30 countries, ASG creates and deploys unique software solutions that reduce cost, mitigate risk and improve service delivery throughout the IT lifecycle by providing insight and control across cloud, distributed and mainframe environments. Our customers represent a broad range of industries, including finance, healthcare, government and education, manufacturing, food and beverage, retail, telecommunications, transportation and utilities.
ASG is currently seeking candidates for field sales opportunities who love competition and crave success! The ideal Account Executive must believe in the solutions they sell, strive for superior account relationship management, and execute strategic sales initiatives. At ASG you’ll be able to provide your customers with a wide portfolio of technologies including Cloud, Application, Infrastructure and Operations, and Data/Information Management solutions.
- To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within an assigned account territory.
- Leverage existing C-level relationships to present ASG´s strategic messages at these levels in an assigned territory.
- Sell across all buying centers in an organization that align with our solution areas.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements.
- Penetrate major accounts with the complete ASG software portfolio, and ensure visibility of ASG to all departments and lines of business within these assigned accounts.
- Identify, qualify, and coordinate opportunities for ASG´s software solutions.
- Work with ASG Enterprise Account Services to develop and negotiate new software sales.
- Increase ASG´s market share through competitive replacements and conversions.
- Manage ASG´s overall client relationship, and increase customer satisfaction with ASG´s software solutions.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of ASG´s software.
- Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources.
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Building a solid opportunity pipeline;
- Account mapping and opportunity identification;
- Proactively and effectively utilizing ASG´s CRM system;
- Formulating and executing major account strategies;
- Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach;
- Establishing accurate sales forecasts.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience selling infrastructure or enterprise software solutions to major accounts
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Maximizes customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities
- Talent for customer interaction at both the project and executive level
- Ability to analyze customer’s workflow, assess challenges, and determine where the ROI is most effective
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account
- Ability to travel throughout the territory (50% of the time or more) to customer sites
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Strong analytical and financial skills with the ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, proficient in MS Office
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented, hunter mentality
- Good knowledge of company´s products/services and pricing practices
- Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships
- Professional appearance and presentation required