Line of Business: Loan Operations
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Meet and exceed goals through telephone contact, correspondence and legal
proceedings as set by the department manager.
2. Review new charge-offs for potential problems and outstanding collateral.
3. Contact customer to restructure payment schedule.
4. Monitor payment arrangements and contact customer for delinquency.
5. Obtain required documents to initiate suit through Small Claims and District
6. If applicable, proceed with execution and supplemental proceedings
7. Skip trace necessary accounts by utilizing all available tools.
8. Determine if accounts should be assigned to a recovery agency.
9. Review problem accounts with the Recovery Supervisor.
10. Assist branches with questions and customer inquiries.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Aptitude to motivate customers to satisfy their debt
4. Ability to analyze customers' financial condition
5. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as MS Office
1. Bachelor's degree in a business related field
2. Previous banking experience
Week 1 Monday 8am-7pm, Tuesday - Thursday 10am-9pm Friday - Saturday, Off; Week
2: Monday off; Tuesday 8am-5pm; Wednensday-Friday 8am-6pm; Saturday 8am-1pm
BB&T Human Systems - 16 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...