In partnership with the HR Leadership Team, facilitates training and organizational development initiatives across the company. Assists in the planning, development, implementation and administration of OD and training programs to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. The incumbent will be the project manager for a range of organization development initiatives such as leadership and employee development, career management and training, and will be responsible for developing and managing a training and development infrastructure. Responsible for providing support and delivery of employee engagement and internal communications programs across the business.
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety and quality as defined in plant and department procedures.
- Responsible for the identification, design and delivery of Training & OD programs necessary to meet current and future leadership, management and employee development needs.
- Researches, recommends, designs and implements training and development strategies, plans and systems to ensure the organization is skilled to meet current and future needs.
- Develops the infrastructure for training and development programs by establishing standardized methods and procedures for delivery, evaluation, measurement and reporting.
- Consults with the business to identify, design and implement training/organization development needs- current and future. Identifies external resources to conduct specialized training, coaching and other organizational development programs.
- Manages HR communication strategy by developing communication protocols that combine the dissemination of information in a compelling yet simplified format.
- Creates communication (using a variety of different media) for HR OD & training initiatives, topics, and issues.
- Partners with HR Business Partners to leverage communications as part of the change management process and to develop learning programs and supporting materials that strengthen employee performance.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the organization’s and HR’s business plan, key business drivers and stakeholders, and new and on-going corporate initiatives
- Participates as a team member in Human Resource activities and efforts to achieve overall department goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 to 5 years of Learning / Organization Development experience, including:
- Experience with strategic communication plans and management of their implementation.
- Experience with designing and/or implementing learning management systems.
- Experience developing and facilitating training programs.
- Experience managing organizational change.
- Strong influence and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to communicate and present programs utilizing a variety of mediums.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results.
- Skilled in the area of coordinating functions and events.
- Computer proficiency esp. Excel, Word, Windows NT and knowledge of web page HTML design.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proven ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
10 Burton Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
Job Code: LODSPEC
Email HR_Resumes@Stonyfield.com , reference Learning & Organizational Development Specialist
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Stonyfield is an equal opportunity employer