BDS Marketing, a 2012 Gold Stevie Award winner for Company of the Year, is a retail marketing agency that represents several major consumer electronics manufacturers. We are currently hiring for our Assisted Sales team to help promote and drive excitement around laptops, televisions and tablet products within a major consumer electronics retail store.
Summary of Position
The Assisted Sales Rep position is responsible for increasing sales and mindshare of our leading consumer electronics brand client by discovering customers’ needs and providing innovative solutions. Assisted Sales Reps also work with store personnel to maintain and build strong in-store relationships, provide training, and meet client expectations.
Ideal Candidate Description
As an Assisted Sales Rep you are the face of the brand. You are a product consultant, sales advisor, brand advocate, and technology enthusiast. You are wired into the world around you and you’re the “go to” person when friends and family are looking to buy a new tablet, laptop or television. From consumer electronics magazines to the latest tech blogs, you like to stay on top of the most current technology and brand initiatives to give the customer the best sales experience. You are the customer’s guide into the brands past, present, and future.
- Capable of delivering a great customer service experience and be comfortable conversing with various group sizes
- Understanding of vendor/retail relationship building and maintenance
- Strong interest in technology along with the ability of quickly learning new products and features.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills, reasoning, and quick problem resolution while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Able to deliver on client expectations, reporting, and retailer/consumer feedback as directed by established deadline
- Ability to work a weekend retail schedule, typically Friday-Sunday
BDS Marketing, Inc. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment, that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Detail oriented when completing sales feedback and reports
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to adapt to changes and respond supportively in working with various circumstances and people
- Must be able to deal with varied issues with integrity, honesty and in a candid, straightforward manner
- Readily available access to a computer with internet access is required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time up to 8 hours
BDS Marketing - 13 months ago
Plainly stated, the Department of State represents the interests of the US government around the globe. The agency operates more than 280 US...