- High school or GED
- 1 year relevant experience required
Associates of Kids' Station work as a team to establish and maintain a nurturing environment where infants and children develop according to their level of maturation. Associates recognize and provide for the physiological, cognitive, emotional, social and recreational needs of each person.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Organizes and implements activities which support the stated philosophy of the Child Care Center.
- Organizes the learning environment to accommodate the developmental needs of infants and children as assigned.
- Meets the physiological needs of infants and children on a timely basis.
- Writes and implements educational plans which recognize the individual needs of each child.
- Participates in planning sessions, staff meetings and parental conferences.
- Observes and records the developmental progress and other significant behaviors of children and infants.
- Completes required records and worksheets accurately and on time.
- Maintains a safe environment; reports conditions which needs to be addressed.
- Participates in activities, workshops and conferences which upgrade skills.
- Keeps the Director informed of all matters supporting the Director's ability to respond appropriately to the work setting.
- Maintains a level of attendance which facilitates the operational needs of the Center.
- Responds to the work place in a manner which facilitates a high level of morale and cooperation in the Child Care Center and promotes quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding children and their families.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of documented experience working with infants and/or children in a Child Care setting.
- Appropriate post-secondary education may substitute for experience.
- Physical stamina must support sustained bending, lifting and activities associated with child developmental activities.