Digital Marketing Manager
Job Description: Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist responsible for implementing and managing online experiences for Intel's web properties and online initiatives.
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing strategic plans and online experiences for a worldwide audience
- Driving a consistent global presence with regional customization and localization of content by working with our Geo teams to validate and address concerns
- Driving traffic through SEO and other online promotions
- Working closely with internal groups such as IT, PR, product teams and regional web teams
-Identifying next generation experiences working with external agencies and translating new ideas and concepts into relevant online experiences quickly
- Establishing a detailed content roadmap and editorial calendar
- Establishing robust measurement framework for programs to continuously monitor site experience in order to adjust for maximum ROI
- Manage digital integration with print, broadcast and online advertising to create a cohesive user journey
- BA/BS degree with minimum of 6+ years experience in web development and program management
- Ability to translate analytical results into actionable items
- Experience in both B2B and B2C online marketing
- Knowledgeable of industry trends with regard to digital marketing and ability to align with strategy and develop implementation plans
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, project management, ability to learn quickly and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong creative project management skills and ability to lead and direct outside resources
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and make decisions quickly backed by data or previous experience
- Strong understanding of web design, applications, user experience, navigation, etc.
- Must be able to keep the big picture in in mind without being afraid to get involved in the details
- Intellectual maturity, excellent communication skills and strong influencing skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Understanding of CMS and the ability to develop creative content within a templated environment
Feb 21, 2013
Apr 23, 2013
Intel's Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel's expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 9 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...