Responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver products to customers.
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
- Invoice and collect monies due.
- Pick up company property.
- Secure company assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Class A or B Driver's License required.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 17 months ago