Lending Manager 2
Our competitive advantage: People. It all begins with outstanding talent.
Our vision: Helping our customers succeed financially.
Our product: Service for over 160 years.
Our culture: "Wow!"
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default Servicing Team: Respectfully engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Responsible for managing a section or department engaged in making lending decisions on a wide range of products.
- Ensuring groups underwriting and customer service levels are met.
- Monitoring credit quality.
- Approving loans within established loan approval limits.
- Ensuring compliance with all appropriate Bank policies and regulations.
- Working with business unit managers to understand servicing needs and make or recommend adjustments to provide improved turnaround times and customer service.
5+ years lending experience and 2+ years management experience.
- Strong understanding of mortgage underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work within a matrixed environment.
- Proven success managing a team through an organizational change.
- Exceptional leadership, mentoring, coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate and drive high level strategic thinking into strategic and tactical actions/initiatives/results across the organization.
- Exceptional Relationship building skills.
- Home Preservation Experience.
- SLR experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Previous formal judgmental Quality Review experience or prior experience in home preservation loan modifications.
- Advanced underwriting experience in Home Preservation/Loss Mitigation; 1 year preferred.
- Proven ability to identify process gaps and collaborate with all levels of leadership in order to develop and implement solutions to gain greater efficiencies.
- 2+ years experience in Management experience.
- Previous SLR Experience Preferred.
Wells Fargo - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...