Senior QA Analyst
As the leader in Enterprise Quality Management Solutions, Sparta Systems created TrackWise® quality management software. As the industry-leading solution for global quality and compliance management, TrackWise® is a web based software application to assist companies’ quality and compliance issues across the enterprise by reducing risk and liability, streamlining operations for local and global efficiency gains. For the past 15 years, Sparta Systems have been pioneers in highly regulated industries, as demonstrated by the adoption of TrackWise® by the top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, CROs and food and beverage manufacturers, maintaining a 98 percent customer retention/renewal rate. The company offers its customers a complete solution for global quality management needs, including the onsite solutions delivery support required throughout the project lifecycle.
Ensure software products and support documentation meet established quality standards through testing and review. Prepare and maintain documentation in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare test cases/scripts based on functional requirements specifications (FRS), design doumentation (DD), TrackWise records and user stories.
· Execute software test cases/scripts for all products.
· Review user documentation (e.g., Installation Manuals, Application Notes, User Manuals).
· Investigate problems and interface with other departments on corrective actions.
· Log test results, as well as problem reports into defect tracking system.
· Track the implementation of corrective actions.
· Assist in the preparation and maintenance of controlled documentation.
· Preform peer reviews of deliverables prepared by quality analysts.
· Preform peer reviews results of testing that were executed by quality analysts.
· BA/BS degree (or equivalent) preferred (Computer Science or related field).
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software testing.
· Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
· Experience in a software development environment or quality environment a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Familiarity with software quality concepts.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
· Analytical and systematic approach to software testing.
· Familiarity with Computer Systems Validation, cGxP’s, CMM, or ISO 9000 a plus.
· Experience with testing Windows and Internet technologies.
· Ability to lead small teams of quality analysts.
· Familiarity with automated test tools a plus.
THE POSITION IS BASED OUT OF OUR NEW
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN HAMILTON, NJ
Sparta Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sparta Systems, Inc. - 13 months ago