About The Job: |
A Travel Center Deli Manager is responsible for the daily execution of PFJ processes in our hot deli area. They are accountable for overall deli performance and hospitality on assigned shifts. They work hourly positions, and also assume the administrative responsibilities for deli financials and scheduling.
What Are We Looking For?
If you have the experience we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J!
- 2-3 years of experience in restaurant, deli, or foodservice management with responsibility for financial results
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
- Great people management skills
- Background and experience in food preparation
- A thorough knowledge of food safety standards
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help new hires succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you will receive compensation that is commensurate with your experience and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Nationwide Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with 60% Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
ensation Based On Exper
Pilot Flying J - 5 months ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...