Are you business savvy, self motivated and driven by sales results? We need you on our team as a Verizon FiOS Sales Specialist. We need you to be capable of working independently to market products and services to Communities, Property Managers and Owners. To be successful in this position you need to be highly motivated, extremely confident, a self-starter with a positive attitude, and possess strong communication and time management skills. This person will plan and execute on-site events, engage consumers and increase property penetration rate by driving sales of products and services. There is no cap on weekly commission payouts, top sellers make $60K annually and up.
You must have reliable transportation and be at least 21 years of age.
Candidates may be subject to a pre-employment background screen.
If this role sounds like you and you are ready to set your own financial future selling Verizon FiOS products please feel free to apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with property managers
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales goals
- Scheduling events and negotiating additional marketing tactics
- Pre promote events and Verizon offers
- Establish clear communication between Verizon clients and prospects
- Administrative Duties including event recap, finance management and product inventory
- Meet and exceed weekly sales goals set by Verizon
- Meet weekly event scheduling needs and expectations
- Communicate and work with management to assist the sales teams with sales goal achievement
- Build and maintain relationships with Property Managers/Owners, Event contacts, team members and internal staff
- Full time availability (may include some weekends)
Keyword: Sales, Marketing, Verizon Telecom, Outside Sales
- Ideal candidates will possess prior sales experience in related fields such as real estate, outside sales, business to business, retail or Telecom/FiOS
- Possess a strong work ethic, requires little supervision
- Solid organization, communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
- Reliable form of transportation (commuting/some travel is required)
- Bilingual is a plus
From: Marketing Werks
Marketing Werks - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard