Salient Federal Solutions, Inc. (Salient) has completed the acquisition of ATS Corporation (ATSC). For more information please visit Salient at www.salientfed.com.
We are looking for a QA Testing analyst for our direct client at Washington DC.
QA Testing Analyst acts as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting. The candidate may also be required to train end users. This resource will also be a member of an Agile (Scrum) testing team supporting the development of the Securitization Utility, work closely with Business Analysts and Developers to create test cases against requirement/system design documents and will build automated End to End test cases using Greenhat Tester or other testing tool.
Business Objective: Create the Securitization Utility which will support the future of the Housing Finance industry. This application will perform the issuance and monthly processing of MBS securities.
Must Have Skills:
Preferred But Not Required Skills:
- Experience designing and developing test cases in Rational Tester (formally Greenhat Tester) for SOA applications (TIBCO a plus)
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience designing and developing applications (C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Good communication skills with the ability to function independently and provide status/issue escalation to management
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand system design, data model, and functional components of large software system
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyze complex system requirements and define discreet test scenarios to provide full functional coverage
- Proficiency in standard suite of office productivity tools like Microsoft Office products, web browsers and file systems
- Agile team experience
- Quality Center
Greenhat Tester, Quick Test Professional, SQL, XML
Advanced Technology Systems Inc. - 18 months ago