Stock Team - River Ridge Rack
New Store Opening River Ridge Rack
Nordstrom Rack is a division of Nordstrom, a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer customers the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for positive, energetic people to keep merchandise fixtures organized, fully stocked and easy to shop.
Nordstrom Rack is where customers go for top-of-the-line Nordstrom fashion and accessories at fabulous values. When you work for Nordstrom Rack, you'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits. You'll also be a part of a team that is committed to supporting your career goals.
We are always looking for exceptional people who share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do!
The ideal Rack stock team member is motivated, detail oriented and enjoys working a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Complete all inventory processes accurately
- Ensure merchandise is properly checked in
- Properly organize and restock merchandise fixtures
- Ensure all merchandise is accurately ticketed as needed
- Assist department with inventory control initiatives
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to
magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and coworkers
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, math and written communication skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom - 17 months ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...