JOB SUMMARY : The Spiritual Services Provider position works directly with Canyon Ranch guests and staff in the areas of spirituality and related activities. The primary responsibility of this position is performing one-on-one guest consults. Secondary responsibilities include: lecturing, facilitating group exercise classes, documentation, and guest follow-up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Percentage of time spent on each task.
Performs individual guest consultations.
Adheres to Canyon Ranch standards for guest service.
Provides guest follow-up when appropriate.
Performs group workshop sessions
Performs educational and engaging guest lectures.
Creates materials for guests (e.g., lectures, handouts, etc.) and assists in the development of departmental materials (e.g., SOPs).
Attends and participates in departmental and interdepartmental meetings and committees as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES: Not Applicable.
- Remains current on pertinent training issues and research in the field.
- Knowledgeable of all other Canyon Ranch health and healing departments.
- Refers guest problems or complaints to supervisor according to Canyon Ranch guest problem resolution policy.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Master’s degree in relevant field; equivalent training will be considered
Certifications/licenses in relevant field; equivalent training will be considered
- Must possess previous experience in spiritual counseling, experiential journey work and/or related models of healing
- 10 years experience in healing profession
- Extensive group facilitation experience
- 10 years public speaking experience
- History of personal growth work and independent study and practice of spiritual tradition/s
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess professional demeanor; must be able to work with a variety of people.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be very personable and possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent listening and interpretive skills
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the world’s religious traditions is preferred
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the philosophy of Canyon Ranch and its practical application
-OR- Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Those seeking health and wellness in a luxury hotel spa setting can find it through Canyon Ranch Enterprises. The company operates renowned...