BRMi Consulting is a small, growing consulting firm that focuses on delivering management consulting services to government agencies and is committed to continuously improving and innovating to deliver the best outcomes for its clients. BRMi prides itself on its collaborative work environment where sharing expertise and actively nurturing positive working relationships is an everyday occurrence.
IT budget support to federal agency clients.
Support tasks include:
- IT budget consulting to IT managers and staff
- Communication of budget formulation guidance
- Preparation of budget data calls
- Aggregation, analysis, format and presentation of budget data
- Assistance with OCIO divisions in listing steady state functions for input to the operating expense budget
- Construct draft budget narratives, reports and required filings
- Use budget systems and assist with data management of budget related transactions
- Answer inquiries and special requests related to planned budgets
- Engage with technology and business stakeholders and serve as a liaison.
- Support senior management in the development, communication, and execution of the program’s strategy.
- Engage in regular and sustained client interaction, encompassing both formal presentations and informal, routine communication.
- Develop program documentation and briefings.
- Six plus years experience in government IT budgeting (planning, formulation, execution, and reporting)
- Strong financial skills/experience
- Strong analytical skills/experience
- Knowledge of IT terminology a plus
- Skills in standard office tools required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project skills preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in government sector preferred.
- Self-starter with a great deal of initiative and willing to contribute to a small business.
- Must be a US citizen to pass government Public Trust clearance
BRMi - 13 months ago