NATURE AND SCOPE
Primary source of providing excellent technical assistances and service to Caltrols customers. Gathers information, prepares quotations, enters and expedites orders and follows up proactively with customers.
Provide mentoring and training for internal procedures, vendor products, and pricing guidelines to assigned Level I & II Inside Sales Engineers. Also review and supervise the work processes (quotes, order entry, order status report…etc) for assigned Level I Inside Sales Engineers.
Works with Account Managers to help customers select the correct product or service. Consistently maintains technical competence with all aspects of Caltrol, Inc.’s business
systems relating to the processing of customer orders. Continuously improves knowledge of product and services offered by Caltrol. Sustains a working knowledge of the commercial and financial operations of our business.
Interacts with customers, principals and Account Managers via telephone, FAX, e-mail and occasionally face to face, to ensure that the customer’s as well as Caltrol requirements are met.
Improve on all facets of ISE I & II. Develop product and application knowledge in an area to become a "specialist" or Product Champion. Be a trainer of new ISE's, Sales Associates and clients. Advanced and polished presentation skills utilizing demos, PowerPoint and other presentation tools. Show proficiency with advanced configuration tools and severe service products. Become proactive in constant review of work practices that could improve efficiencies or customer satisfaction and be able to present to management. Be able to articulate, on the phone, the complete capabilities of Emerson Process Management and Caltrol.
Actively participates with team members to achieve revenue, gross profit and QMS
Other duties as required.
1. 5 - 10 more years of experience in a sales position for process control equipment and/or demonstration of general technical sales competency. Good working knowledge of process control and process applications.
2. Strong Customer Service skills.
3. Verbal and written skills to effectively communicate.
4. Good technical knowledge of Process Automation products and services.
5. Team attitude and willingness to coordinate projects internally.
6. Willingness to work overtime as situation requires.
7. Ability to handle special assignments and schedule demanding workload to meet customer deadlines.
College degree preferred.
Knowledge of Emerson Process Management products and services. Proficient with Microsoft software applications.
Background in process controls sales or applications preferred.
In-depth knowledge of J.D. Edwards OneWorld business system.
Knowledge of computer based engineering software such as Fisher First, ISA Valve sizing, Intools, etc.
Ability to work under pressure