Interest Sub Category:
Architectural/ Design Services
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Associates degree or equivalent in drafting, engineering, science, or associated discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as CADD technician with civil emphasis
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2010 and standard drafting practices
- Civil 3D experience, including creating surfaces, grading, alignments and profiles
- Ability to work independently, think critically and proactively, and work efficiently in a team oriented fast-paced environment
- Geospatial mapping skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities in a flexible manner
- Willingness to assist with a wide range of projects and work with multiple project managers
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
The position is for an individual willing to support an existing Engineering Department. This position emphasizes design and plan set preparation of a wide variety of water resources, dams, water/wastewater, geotechnical, civil, mining, industrial, and transportation projects. The ideal candidate would be willing to take on a wide range of responsibilities pertaining to design and drafting related activities associated with completing projects. The candidate would work for a wide variety of business lines and project managers. Work activities would include, but are not limited to; grading, preparing digital terrain models (DTMs and TINs), pipe networks, alignments, profiles, sections, and redline drafting as part of completing evaluations, analysis, and preliminary, conceptual, and final designs.
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...