Work with a company where you can make a difference! If you enjoy taking the initiative, and want the opportunity to pave your own future, become a Claims & Customer Service Manager.
BEST Life and Health Insurance Company located in Meridian, Idaho is an insurance company focused on personal service. Catering to businesses interested in purchasing health, dental, life, vision or short term disability insurance, we market group insurance to insurance agents and employers in 39 states. Our small company provides a friendly, cozy work environment and the opportunity to make a difference.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
3 or more years of related experience in processing medical claims for an insurance company, in addition to at least 5 or more years of medical and dental insurance industry experience.
A strong knowledge of related computer programs is a must, including basic computer applications. Excellent verbal, written and strong interpersonal skills are a must!
The ability to work independently within a fast paced environment is a must, including the attention to detail, and the analytical skills to problem solve promptly.
Claims & Customer Service:
Claims & Customer Service Management
- Process Health and Dental Plan related information using computer systems with established quality standards.
- Experience with fully insured business / First dollar experience.
- Review complex source documents and make decisions based upon your findings in order to process claims.
- Data Entry of codes, in order to pay claims.
- Working with Agents, Claimants and Producers on a daily basis.
- Performing basic math calculations.
- Written correspondence to insured’s and/or medical facilities, when necessary.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from brokers, group representatives or insured’s regarding any of our company products.
- Responding to inquiries from customers related to established company quality assurance and standards.
- Other related duties as required and necessary.
We offer full benefits package.
- Resolve escalated customer problems/issues on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision and performance management of Claims Department.
- Monitor Claims & Customer Service Department to ensure that required level of productivity, efficiency rating, quality levels, and call scores are met and maintained within departmental guidelines.
- Perform managerial functions associated with quality assurance and technology enhancements. Review and update service team procedures, documentation and manuals, incorporating input provided by team members.
- Provide employees guidance and actively participate in employee development and training.
- Actively participate in regular performance reviews and advise employees regarding professional training and career growth.
Compensation: $40,000 to $55,000 Depending on experience.
If interested, please send your resume with salary history to Careers@BESTLife.com .
Best Life & Health Insurance Company - 21 months ago