Scope for the Position: Responsibility for providing an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem solving issues. This position engages in service selling and right fitting the customer with the appropriate total technology solution as well as maintaining the store location to maximize profitability and attain goals and budget objectives.
- Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Create a professional buying atmosphere
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries
- Assess customer needs and right fit with the total technology solution
- Problem solve issues
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Assist with inventory counts as needed.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Receive and process all payments and provide the customer with additional
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
Wireless Vision, LLC operates almost 200 T-Mobile stores in 13 states, making the company one of the largest T-Mobile Exclusive Retailers in...