- The Sales lead will work directly with the Lab and Section Directors in order to manage the outreach efforts to external customers and maintain and broaden existing customer accounts
- Would lead all sales efforts to new customers, including developing target account lists and marketing materials, managing logistics and scheduling of sales calls, negotiations and initial account set up
- Would co-ordinate with Lab and Section Directors in the roll out and marketing of new tests to customers, including agreeing on communications strategy and developing roll out plan
- - Responsible for managing and measuring client satisfaction on an annual basis
- Would work with administrator/billing department and client to facilitate issues related to insurance reimbursement and patient satisfaction
- Would be responsible for achieving specific metrics related to test volumes, revenue and new customer acquisition, to be agreed on with the Lab Director
Previous sales or account management experience in Diagnostic testing is required.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Mount Sinai Medical Center - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Mount Sinai Medical Center