Bachelor of Science
Computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, Internet
The Staff Accountant performs accounting functions for NWHC and related entities. Level 1 accounting duties may include, but are not limited to balance and reconcile bank accounts, administer cash transfers, prepare and maintain fixed asset schedules, maintain financial records, maintain statistical records, survey preparation, process monthly journal entries, prepare intercompany invoices, special report preparation and entries and assist in financial statements/board packet preparation. This position plays a key supporting role in preparation for annual audit, cost report and tax returns. The Staff Accountant must maintain strict confidentiality regarding patients, employees, business records, and other work-related activities.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
2. Minimum 1-3 years of specific accounting experience required
3. Computer skills: Excel required, Word and PowerPoint preferred.
4. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
5. Ability to work with minimum supervision; self directed
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - 14 months ago