Posting Job Title |
Milwaukee, WI, US
Area of Interest
Customer Service/Member Services
Posting Job Description
Days to be Worked: Monday - Friday rotating schedule and one Saturday rotating among Supervisors
Responsible for day to day supervision of the Midwest Outbound Sales center agents including implementation of all policies and procedures and achievement and adherence of all sales goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Constantly motivate agents and evaluate their sales performance results. Provide immediate and constructive feedback to agents.
- Support implementation and data collection for all sales incentive programs. Provide expert performance advice to agents to achieve success within the program guidelines. Provide feedback from agents to Management to support future implementation.
- Day to day supervision of several fulltime and part time Outbound Sales Representatives on site including attendance tracking, policy adherence, sales and quality performance and adherence, etc... As well, support Outbound Sales Manager and Supervisor peers in other Divisions, when applicable.
- Constantly work with teams to identify and implement tactics to increase sales performance including scripting changes, call planning changes, offer changes, incentives, etc. under the direction of the Outbound Director and Managers.
- Participate in and support implementation of quantifiable training and coaching processes to ensure success.
- Conducts regular meetings with fellow Supervisors and Leads and agents, and potentially Order Entry partners to ensure a highly functioning business unit.
- Participate in the recruiting process for new sales representatives including interviewing, job fairs, defining job requirements, etc. Partner with the HR team to support implementation of a lifecycle plan for agents.
- Determine and participate in training programs and personal development programs to consistently expand your individual knowledge and performance capabilities. Proactively recommend development opportunities to your immediate supervisor.
- Ensures the telephones and dialer are being monitored and service levels are maintained in accordance with team's budgeted goals.
- Support the development and data collection required for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans, goals and minimum requirements including budgets and headcount projections in accordance with budget goals, historical figures, market factors, and forecasted projects.
- Participate in and support implementation of quantifiable training and coaching processes to ensure success
- Ensure adequate data is tracked to successfully manage the sales team in accordance with the Outbound Sales Director and Managers requests.
- Support the Director and Manager when questions, concerns or comments arise concerning the Outbound team. Ensure all concerns are tracked, addressed, and resolved in accordance with company policy. Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times.
- Ensure all escalated customer complaints are tracked and resolved in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or Supervisor experience of 3 years
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
Supervisor: Plans, staffs, coaches, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit
Controlling Establishment ID
00066 - Milwaukee ML King
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...