This is Victoria and I want to speak with you! If you are interested take 2 minutes and register at www.focalpointcorp.com (my code is 28) and give me a call at 214-691-9494 x12 or email me back at [email removed] , that's: vmedellin [at] focalpointcorp [at] com
However, if you are not interested in this position refer friends and I will pay you a referral fee of $200-$500 on anyone I place within a year. I will be in contact with you soon. Here is the summation of it all, let me know your thoughts and thank you.
Our client is looking to hire an enthusiastic person with “Senior Systems Engineer (Citrix)” knowledge available in North Dallas, they are looking to hire immediately. The salary range is starting at $80 -90k+ – DOE. This is a permanent, direct hire position. If you or if you know someone who maybe interested in this position please contact me with your most recent resume highlighting your usage in according with the job description and your salary range through email [email removed] vmedellin (at) focalpointcorp (dot) com or for any questions please call me at 214-691-9494 x 12.
Senior Systems Engineer Position
Responsible for the design, implementation, operation and support of a Microsoft based multi-tenant managed hosting platform, LAN/WAN connectivity and backup system administration for related systems, applications and data. Other duties include existing data processing systems, including hardware, OS, upgrading, patching, security and virus protection. Design, install and tune hardware platforms that may need to support high reliability, requisite speed, redundancy and load balancing. Provide occasional desktop support and manage user’s rights and permissions via Active Directory. Manage datacenter infrastructure including power, access and environmental as needed. Be available as needed for off hours upgrades and emergency support.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
Percentage of Time Spent:
- Design, implementation, and operation of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix/Remote Desktop Services based hosted applications, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization environments, System Center management applications and web based hosted applications 30%
- Support server/system/user trouble tickets through software, hardware diagnostics and the use of supporting web sites 20%
- Projects, upgrades, and implementation of servers and systems 20%
- Monitor, evaluate, and prevent security/virus related issues 15%
- Support desktop and remote users 10%
- Work with vendors to evaluate solutions and specify products via purchase request 5%
A Systems Engineer is required to maintain critical systems with an urgency and sense of ownership while maintaining a high regard to the potential effects of actions taken, to the business and its customers, in a multi-tenant, 24x7x365 environment.
- Must be expert level with detailed experience in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- Must be expert level with detailed experience in LAN/Server security
- Must be expert level with detailed experience in a MS networking environment including user profile management and policy deployment
- Minimum three years experience working as a senior/lead system administrator/engineer
- Minimum five years experience working as an administrator of Windows 2003/2008 and/or Active Directory.
- Minimum three years experience building server class systems
- Passionate about learning new technology
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule including weekends and evenings
- Very strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, in both verbal and written form
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills are essential
- Ability to work independently
- Punctuality and dependability is required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Local candidates only
o Ability to identify & consume available documentation & learning resources for new products (Admin guides, user manuals, online help, etc.)
o Willingness to self-start learning initiatives around products where skillset needs improvement
o Ability to prioritize learning/training initiatives around customer support activities
o MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- Minimum Required Certification(s):
o CCAA for Citrix XenApp 5
- Additionally, must also possess at least one of the following:
o CCAA for Citrix XenApp 6
o MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
o MCITP: Database Administrator 2008
o MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010
o MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
o MCITP: Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Experience with Active Directory, Exchange 2003-2010, Citrix MetaFrame XP & XenApp, Dell Servers, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, VPN/firewalls/DNS, WAN/LAN infrastructures, MS Hyper-V, MS Remote Desktop Services, MS SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM/SCDPM, MS ISA/TMG Server, MS IIS w/ ASP.NET, MS SQL 2005/2008 installation/configuration, MS SharePoint Server, MS Clustering, Symantec Backup Exec, .NET security, PBX and/or VoIP and Cat 5 wiring skills.
It never hurts to investigate and better yourself. It was a pleasure to speak with you and if we can ever help you or anyone do not hesitate to let me know. I appreciate all of your time and hope we can work together.
This position is with our direct end client and requires all applicants to either be US Citizens, Green Card or EAD holders (not requiring sponsorship). Must be able to pass a background check. No relocation fees are paid for during interview or moving process. They are a great company with great benefits to work for. Thank you!
eBay Classifieds - 11 months ago