Red Alpha is seeking Fully Cleared Mid to Sr. Level Cloud System Administrators for immediate work inHanover, Maryland. Whether you are hoping to take the next step in your career, or make a move into a moredynamic, challenging environment, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to expand our Sys Admin team on a long term government contract. Successful applicants shouldbe fully cleared (Polygraph).
- Eight years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server based IT enterpriseincluding installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and NT based platforms.
- Experience supporting of HPC farm systems, HPC MPP clustered systems, Front End servers of Special Purpose Devices (SPDs).
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and support of multi-vendor servers running Redhat or SuSe with direct attached, FC SAN storage or SSDs.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and support of the Cray supercomputer, HPC farm systems, HPC clustered systems, IBM and ETI software configurations.
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and support of multi-vendor servers running numerous COTS, opensource, and in- house applications to accommodate HPC Division IT support requirements
- Experience verifying the health and status of entire IT infrastructure.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Red Alpha - 22 months ago